Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oval Pineapple Doily Completed


My second doily :) I was actually pretty happy while crocheting this one, because I didn't get as much puckering as my first doily. Also, my mom liked it so much she mentioned wanting it for the center table in the living room... until she saw how small it came out when it was completed. I think I used the wrong hook size with the thread I picked (which was Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet size 10), that or I pulled on the thread too much (again!)

All the complaints aside, I really love the final result. But I will probably redo this pattern later in the future to see if I can get the size right.

More pictures are available on my Ravelry page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing, it looks seriously awesome. Even if it is too small (?)...

    ReplyDelete