Sunday, June 30, 2013

Castle in the Air Part 23

It's done! I can't believe that after 3 years, Castle in the Air is finished... well almost. There is still a lot of beading left to do, but I'm not going to do that now or any time soon (maybe in another 3 years lol)

For part 23, I made some slight modifications. I decided not to stitch the castle that is supposed to go at the top.

I also swapped out the floral version for the fantasy one. I love the dragonfly and delicate flower bushes.

The bottom part is exactly the same as the top one, but a mirror image of it.
And here it is without the grid. It took me 3 hours and a half to take it all out (almost as much time as it took me to put it in). The reason for that is because my needle had split the thread in a few sections and I had to be more careful pulling it out without disturbing my stitches. I will have to rethink my gridding technique for next time.

I've already started preparing my next project. I'll put up a post later on what it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment