Monday, July 8, 2013

Very Small Update

I didn't have as much time to work on Peacock Tapestry as I would have liked. By Friday, I did have the inner and outer line borders all started and I decided to start filling in the the borders first. Good thing I did. By the time I reached the end of the middle border at the top, I realized that my inner border on the right side was off by 1 stitch :(

I had to unpick the two inner border lines, all the green stitches that came before it (because I decided once I reached the center that I would start from the right until I reached my stitches) as well as the stitches I put in the corners.

I think I will finish stitching the entire upper border and then continue the side border scrolling down as I go. Not sure yet if I'll also stitch with another color again like I did with the green and then scroll back up and continue down with the next color. Good thing about this though is I will know if I am off on my counting. More to think on later when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment