Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Itty Bitty Progress

I had a very busy weekend so I didn't have much time to spend on my pieces. I was determined to at least put in some progress on Hiogi.


In the picture above, the blue line marks where I continued on from. It amounts to 4 strands of twisted thread. It took about an hour to twist the thread and use it. So it will take, maybe, another 4-5 hours to cover the rest of the cloud? I guess we'll see.


This Sunday is my monthly Japanese embroidery meeting, so I'm hoping to catch up the time I missed on the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. It does rather add to the time taken when you have to twist the thread before you can use it, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously intrigued. I believe I've said this before but this is pure joy to watch becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four hours sounds about right...such a big cloud, but the colour is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a labour intensive project! Does look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete