Thursday, March 4, 2021

February TUSAL



Now that I've shown you Calm Flow, my TUSAL report will make more sense. There's lot of white and black thread and maybe some cream thrown in. The beads come strung on the white thread, and the black thread is what I use to stitch the beads. As for the cream thread, very hard to distinguish from the white, it's from Bramble and the Rose


I'm now at the pulled thread stage. I decided to go with a double peahole stitch. It has more steps but looks really pretty. I'll be using it on both borders. This is my filler project so it's moving very slowly. I work on it on days when I'm too tired for anything else. There is no counting, I just have to go through the motions. Very relaxing.

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a filler project. I have a few small ones on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always useful to have a "Too Tired" project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That border is beautiful and goes so well with the main design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those borders you are doing on bramble and rose. I have a project planned to stitch into a table runner myself, so I'll make sure to plan in plenty of fabric and hopefully do something similar!

    ReplyDelete