Monday, June 12, 2023

May TUSAL

 


If you read my previous update, you'll understand why I posted my TUSAL report late. Hard to explain all that black thread if I never shared my new start. 

Here's another quick update, I finished all the background stitching on the first bird. He's a wrinkly mess right now, but that's normal considering he's been in storage since 2016. He's long overdue a bath but will have to wait for his friends.


I'll be starting the second one and it'll become my WIP for end of days when Japanese embroidery is too much. The blackwork is very mind numbing.

3 comments:

  1. It will certainly make a change from beadwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bird. I do like the combination of embroidery and blackwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birdie is really cute, well done!

    ReplyDelete