Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tiny Fantasy Kingdom Over 1

I actually finished Tiny Fantasy Kingdom a while ago. I was so into stitching it I finished it in a week. I really enjoyed working on this (I love 1 over 1 patterns).

This is one of the patterns from the Creative Festival and is from Dragon Dreams by Jennifer Aikman-Smith. It's mainly DMC, but it also uses Caron Waterlillies which I've never stitched with before. Let me tell you it was a dream stitching with it it's so soft =D

Jennifer was kind enough to give me permission to post pictures. So here it is! It is really small and I'm not sure what to do with it, but it's so cute. The entire time I was stitching it, I kept waiting for a dragon to show.


One thing I love about stitching over 1 is the back. If you stitch it right, it will look exactly like the front.


Even though this pattern was created for the Creative Festival, it will eventually be made available for sale by Dragon Dreams on their site. Jennifer did mention though that she has a few kits left over from the festival that she will put up for sale on eBay (once she has time to do so). I'll post up an update here if I get a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment