Monday, January 14, 2019

On Hiatus

After the new year, I had one more week off and I started a few projects. However I haven't had time to sit down and write any posts. In fact since coming back to work in the new year I haven't been able to put in a single stitch. Work has been crazy and my hours have increased, so by the time I get home my eyes are too tired to do anything. I have some stuff happening at home as well, which cuts into my stitching time as well.

As I mentioned I do have some updates to share and I would like to share them with you but it will have to wait for things to calm down and get back to normal. It might be a few days, a week or a few weeks. Just right now, things are up in the air and I felt I should post something on here to let you know in case you haven't heard back from me. I know I got a few emails in the last two weeks that I still haven't replied to. I didn't forget you! I will get back to you as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need. We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back to work after some time off is hard enough, and when even more work and home stuff get added to the mix, it's no wonder you have little you-time right now...take your time, and when in doubt, stitch instead of blogging, we'll understand :)

    ReplyDelete