Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February TUSAL




Not quite late but not on time either. This month again, just like the weather outside, my ORT jar was snowed with threads from Poppy Pouch. I promise though, I did work on other things. As proof, here's the bottom of jar.


I completed the purple and have since start the green hue on my contrast color wheel. I'm thinking once I have these large blocks in (2 more colors to go), the stitching may go faster as I'll some existing stitches to use as a reference. Famous last words.


Not sure how much I'll get to work on this piece in the near future as I'm really fired up to finish Poppy Pouch before the end of the class. We have two lessons left!

4 comments:

  1. I hope the reference points really do help with the colour wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour wheel is so pretty as you add each new colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see more of the Poppy Pouch but I also want to see more of the colour wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. De bien jolie ouvrages
    http://avecunthe.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete