Thursday, February 10, 2022

January TUSAL




First TUSAL of the year and I'm already late. I was hoping to show off a pretty ORT picture this month from all the pastel colors in my Contrast Color wheel but it all got snowed by the threads from Poppy Pouch. So here's a picture of the color wheel itself.


This piece is more work than I expected. I finally completed the orange on the weekend and am now stitching in purple. I felt guilty of not working on my Poppy Pouch homework but I was missing working on counted work. I'll make up for it this weekend, we're having lesson 3 on Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. In my experience, almost every piece is more work than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exhausted by your energy and focus😂
    Each piece is more impressive than the last. I tried Japanese bead work - more patience than I have😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing more of both the colour wheel and poppy pouch!

    ReplyDelete