Thursday, May 19, 2022

Switching Gears

While waiting to hear back from Jen Goodwin on the Contrast Color Wheel, I needed another counted project to work on when I didn't want to do something complicated. I decided to pull out the whitwork sampler. 


It took a while for me to complete the fifth band. It's more complex than the previous four and I only pulled it out every once in a while. Usually for evening stitching with the guild.


I took the opportunity to take a picture of the overall piece. My fabric is all wrinkly as it's been on q-snaps for months. I think this is my favorite motif to date.


I'm still writing the posts for how I finished the Poppy Pouch. It will be in three posts, I have two completed and I'm procrastinating on the third one as I still need to take pretty pictures of the finished product. I need my sister to take the pictures for me but so far the timing hasn't been right. I'm hoping I'll have them by next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Your sampler is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whitework is gorgeous but yes, it does look complex. I agree though, probably the prettiest band so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that makes a change from all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your whitework is gorgeous. The latest band is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete