Thursday, November 10, 2022

September & October TUSAL

 

I've been really bad at keeping up with my blog. I didn't realise so much time had passed since my last post. A lot was going on between work and at home. I even got to travel for work for the first time in 3 years. I've been stitching here and there as you can see from my TUSAL reports for September and October.

I worked on the Contrast Color Wheel, that should be finishing very soon. I hit a wall last week when I ran out of one of the materials in the kit. More is on the way and I'm really looking forward to finishing this piece.

Grace is at a halt right now. It might very well be the reason why I've been avoiding posting on the blog. I've set her aside for now and will get back to her over the Christmas holidays (maybe). For now, I will concentrate on getting back on track by working on phase 5 cords. We had a class the first weekend of November, more on that soon.

I did start a little cross stitch project. Something easy for those days when I don't want to work on a frame. It's Betsy Morgan's Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet. I kitted it together with a stitching friend. By doing that it allowed us to save money on the threads as it doesn't need a full hank of each color to stitch it. I liked the shape of it and the colors.

As I write this, I'm away from home. I'm spending two weeks in Vermont, working remote. I brought some stitching with me but haven't had the chance to get any of the projects out. I'm hoping to have time tomorrow as I only work in the morning on Fridays. Just sad it won't be my cords as I had to leave that big frame at home.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see what you've been up to. I hope the absent materials arrive swiftly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again and looking forward to seeing where all the thread came from! The Betsy Morgan looks especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Colour Wheel is looking beautiful and I love the little Wallet too. You always choose such lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete