Tuesday, April 4, 2023

March TUSAL

  


Last month was a very colorful. I was in a bit of a slump where it comes to my more technical projects (except beading, that's going great). However, the cross stitch project I started last month went by so fast. 


I couldn't stop working on it. I really do miss cross stitch. I'll have to see what else I have in my stash. I also worked on a project with my guild. For the upcoming EAC seminar, we're having a guild group challenge. I got the chance to participate and stitch a small part of it. It's meant to be displayed in June, so I'll have to wait till then to share pictures.

3 comments:

  1. That's a very striking pair of horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it's a shame that you are in a bit of a slump on your other projects, I'm glad you can still enjoy some simple cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those horses are gorgeous! You certainly have an eye for colour.

    ReplyDelete