Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally an Update!

I've been very bad. I keep saying I'll post an update picture of Stargazer and never doing it lol.

So much has happened since my last update. After "losing my marbles" I realized that I didn't have enough of one of the mill hill beads (not the one that was dropped). I kept looking at what I had left to bead and the amount of actual beads I did have left and there just didn't seem to be enough. It didn't help that I was cherry-picking them to make sure the color stayed consistent. But it turns out I wasn't crazy. After checking the Mirabilia site, I found out there was a misprint on the copy of materials I had.

The dress is now completely beaded and I am now working on the sky.

The colors are so pretty to work with. I love those shades of blue.

Stargazer is now off the frame and back on the Q-snaps. I realized that I couldn't roll the sky part especially with those Mill Hill size 6 glass beads, so I ended up just removing it from the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment