Friday, October 1, 2021

August & September TUSAL


August
September

For this month only (I hope), we have a 2 for 1 ORT report! I did some stitching in August, but I was not as productive as I could hope. 

September was a little better, but it was still rough. I can't remember if I mentioned this here or not, but back in February I changed workplaces for a position at a startup. After 7 months I decided to switch again last months. So the month of September, I was busy ramping up in a new position and there's lots to learn.

Switching jobs really helped my state of mind, but I think pulling out a new counted whitework project from my stash helped even more. I'll share more on that in the next post and this time I won't leave you hanging as I will be batch writing them right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're getting settled nicely at your new job :) And will have more time for stitching soon ;)

    ReplyDelete