Wednesday, November 3, 2021

October TUSAL

  


This month's TUSAL report features lots and lots of white from the English whitework sampler. Not very visible in this picture but there are also some thin strands of gold from the Armillary Sphere. I'll post my update on that piece very soon, but in the meantime here's my sampler. You can't really see the first band, but there are four of them stitched so far.


FYI, the aida is not for me. My sister wanted to do some cross stitching and purchased a kit from one of those Chinese website. It came with some horrible 11ct aida and I convinced her to switch it for a higher count fabric. I helper her set up and needed to trim the edges to make sure they were all straight.

3 comments:

  1. Always better to work on a better fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on the whitework, and how exciting your sister is getting into stitching as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whitework Sampler is looking lovely. I have been stitching white on white and it's difficult to photograph!

    ReplyDelete