Saturday, December 31, 2022

December TUSAL



Last TUSAL of the year! All that thread is actually from the last week. Between work and Christmas parties, I didn't have any stitching time. Once my stitching vacation started, I figured I'd start slow by working on Betsy Morgan's Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet and just never stopped. I was hoping to finish (and I'm nearly there) before the end of the year but no dice.


I got most of the larger panels completed. 


Right now, I'm trying to complete the last of the big panels, isn't this flower cute! I also still have the embroidery for two little panels left to do. I guess I'll have to leave it for next year.



4 comments:

  1. It is certainly looking very charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy Morgan is so lovely and worth spending the time on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, all these panels look so pretty! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

    ReplyDelete