Monday, October 1, 2012

Post DMC 930 & 931

After last week-end's disaster I never ended up posting an update on Stargazer.

Last Friday (not the one that just passed, but the one before that) after realizing my mistake, I stayed up late removing all the stitches. I refused to go sleep knowing that the mistake was there and I wanted to start with a clean slate the next day.

So here's what the area looks like after the clean up. Not too bad and whatever you can see will get covered up eventually.


Saturday I redid all I had originally undone, this time in the right color. It actually went faster because you could clearly see a hole where the stitch is supposed to go, so I had less counting to do :P The picture below is my progress up till last Thursday.


I will go back to working on it once I'm done with Castle in the Air part 10, which is almost done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment