It's a new year and stitchers all around are preparing this year's rotation. Since I don't have that many projects in WIP, my list will be very short:
- Chibi Ichigo, I really should have finished him last year, only his hair is left
- Mirabilia - Stargazer, only the beading is left
- Papillon Creations - Flower Patch, surrounding vines left to do
- Papillon Creations - Castle in the Air SAL (from 2011), currently finishing part 13
A few projects that I'm planning (for now) on starting this year from my stash are:
- Mirabilia - Tree of Hope, only to be started when Stargazer is completed
- Tereza Wentzler - Peacock Tapestry
- Butternut Road - Earthdancer
I also started crocheting again. I don't really plan these projects. They're more on a per request/need basis, except when I'm trying out new things. I do know that I have the ones below started or to start soon:
- Mystery project that I have to finish before spring. I might mention it on the blog but I can't post any pictures until its done. It's a surprise!
- Kangaroo Amigurumi, requested by my sister. I bought the wool this week, it's so soft and pretty!
- Oval Doily, this I've already started. I'll post some progress pictures soon
That's it for now. I'll post more tomorrow.