Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December TUSAL



The last TUSAL of the year. What you see there at the top is a lot of frogging. Since I finished two of my WIPS I didn't want to start anything new before the new year starts (no matter how much I want to). So I've been mainly stitching course kits from this year's Creative Festival. I had to put one on hold until I got more detailed instructions and have been busy trying to finish the other before the end of the year. It doesn't help that I've had to frog parts of it at least 3 times. I'll post more details later when I finish it.

Here is a picture of my TUSAL jar for the entire year. It is much more impressive than last years. I'm hoping that this year it will be even bigger :)



2 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty orts for the year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... very pretty orts! Now where are the end of the year before/after process pics to see where all these orts came from!! Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete