Thursday, November 26, 2015

WIPocalypse 2015 – November


This month's topic: Which designer has inspired you to stitch the greatest number of designs and why do you think that is? I think at this point the designer I've stitched the most of is Kathryn Drummond aka Gingerbread Girl. I try to take her classes whenever I can and have quite a few of her patterns to stitch (although Teresa Wentzler has her beat, I have more of TW's patterns than any other designer). The reason for that is I love cut work and counted thread combine that with luscious colors and you have me hooked :)

Onto the updates, nothing on Bramble and the Rose. I'm thinking I'll take it out a week before New Years to stitch on it like I did last year.

No Update
Ink Circles - The Bramble and the Rose

Tree of Hope is back on the frame as of yesterday. I did put in a few stitches but not enough for an update. I realized that I've missed doing cross stitch.


No Update
Mirabilia - Tree of Hope

I still haven't touched Tracery Dragons.

No Update
Teresa Wentzler - Tracery Dragons

I did stitch on Fantasy Lace. I worked on it in between sessions on my sampler for a change of pace.

Satin Stitches - Donna's Fantasy Lace

18th Century Sampler is FINISHED! I'm really happy that the piece is finally done. With this piece finally completed I can finally put in a dent into my other WIPs.

SJ Designs - 18th Century Sampler

8 comments:

  1. Wow your Sampler is just spectacular you do some amazing intricate work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that sampler is gorgeous!!!!!! Congrats on a beautiful finish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the sampler - it is a complex piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stitching, love the tree of hope, hope to start sometime next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your fantastic finish! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ink Circles designs - I have a couple of them kitted but not yet started. Hopefully in the New Year.

    It's good to see the Tree of Life back.

    ReplyDelete