I finished the layer of four-sided stitches on Fandango and even finished the next layer which is an Italian hem stitch. This means I only have the final border left to do (at a later date). My next step is concentrating on the filling stitches for the four small squares. This means that the piece is now officially an in-door piece only. Luckily it's getting too cold to sit outside.
I've continued with my beaded fob Hana, and got two rows of stems done. These stems are really finicky and I'm not 100% happy with the look of them except for the center flower. The piece is almost finished, once I get the last row of stems done I just have to stitch in a scattering of black beads. Sort of like seed beads.
No work was done on Fleurs de Sakura. I took it out once and then put it away without stitching anything. I'll try to get at least the rest of the olive green leaves done for the next check-in.
One thing I'm very proud of this month is that I finished ALL the eyelets on Fantasy Lace. Which means that I've done 3 out of 4 goals I had for this year. I can thank my summer cold for this :)
Satin Stitches - Donna's Fantasy Lace
No update on Bramble and the Rose.
Ink Circles - The Bramble and the Rose
Still hidden away poor dragons. But, putting stitches into this piece is the last goal I have for this year. So this means that by the last WIPocalypse post there will be some progress on it.
Teresa Wentzler - Tracery Dragons
I didn't touch Sfilati Fantasia.