Monday, December 31, 2018

December TUSAL Finale



The last TUSAL of the year! I'm posting my TUSAL report very late again as I wanted to take a snapshot at the end of the month of December so that I can start the new year with an empty jar. This year's jar is looking nice and full. 


I've been keeping two other ORT containers, one for goldwork and another for my silks. These two won't be emptied for the new year, but I do plan on emptying the silks container once I've completed the bouquet.

I still have to write posts for my year in review and 2019 goals. As of the new year I will be introducing two new projects (maybe three if I'm good). If you'd like to follow along, you can see my progress on my Instagram account where I will be posting daily.

1 comment:

  1. I just love looking at your ORTs. Especially the silks look amazing, I just want to bury my hand in there and touch them all!

    ReplyDelete