Thursday, August 1, 2019

July TUSAL



My ORT jar looks a little smaller than last month but I did get some stitching done. I've been splitting most of my time between stitching outdoors on my hedebo piece and stitching on the Mermaids.

The center of my hedebo piece is all finished (love those eyelets), I've moved onto the border. I'll have to go around twice, but when it's finished it will form a star pattern.

I've completed the skin on the second mermaid and started on her hair.


I have more to share, but I will leave that for a separate post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your stitching looks great! Did you convert the mermaid's skin to over one yourself? I'm thinking of doing the same on Lady Justice, but not quite sure how to go about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hedebo piece is coming along beautifully! And I'm loving the mermaid, no surprise!

    ReplyDelete