Thursday, May 6, 2021

April TUSAL

 


Had lots done last month, so my TUSAL jar has lots of color. Mainly orange from all the work on Karahana. Sadly, except for stitching on the weekend I've been neglecting my stitching. Luckily, Karahana doesn't require a lot of thinking, just lots of mindless couching. I'm currently on the fourth petal.


I do have a finish from last month that I need to share, but I still have to write the post. I'm hoping I'll have more energy (and interest) once we finish Ramadan. Only 7 days left!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty ORTs from last month. I was using Kreinik so mine have some nice golden highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of mindless couching is sometimes exactly the right thing to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of progress, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete