Friday, January 23, 2015

SAL Dentelles Part 3

Part 3 of SAL Dentelles is much smaller this time to give stitchers time to catch up.

Close up
As of part 3 I've already started on the second skein I bought. I went back to Colour Complements and bought what she had left over (which was 3 skeins). So if anyone was thinking of buying this thread too, sorry there's no more ^_^ She does have another lovely pink and many other colors as well.

Overall
Now that I finally have time to stitch on something else before the next part is out, I can't. A friend made a request for an Amigurumi and I'd like to get it done right away. I'm hoping to get the bulk of the parts done before the next installment of SAL Dentelles comes out.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress. Such a pretty design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty design, and your stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It is so delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking Good!!!! Is this a free SAL through the designer's face book page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to amaze me. Your stitching is perfect. Live how the design is coming along!
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. I love how subtle the color is on this fabric. An heirloom, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good, glad you caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful, love it♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to hear more about this project! Is it a stitchalong?

    ReplyDelete