Monday, January 5, 2015

WIPocalypse 2015 – January


With encouragement from Jan I decided to join WIPocalypse this year. So here is my first post with the topic: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year.

My name is Dima and I've been cross stitching for about 8 years. I just did the count and I can't believe it's been that long. For some reason I thought it was less, but that might be because I didn't really get into stitching until I created this blog 3 years ago and started interacting with other stitchers.

I've already introduced my projects in a different post, but here they are again with updated pictures.

Ink Circles - Bramble and the Rose
Mirabilia - Tree of Hope
Teresa Wentzler - Tracery Dragons
Satin Stitches - Donna's Fantasy Lace
Gingerbread Girl - Gelati al Cioccolato
Karen Dudzinski - Pulled Thread Miniature Ornate Carpet

I'm also working on the Dentelles SAL, but I won't post pictures of that until the first part is done.
These are the only projects I will be working on for now. I think my goal for WIPocalypse this year is to try and finish Bramble and the Rose. But...I'm not counting on it happening this year lol with all the other projects that are holding my attention. So I'll at least try to finish one page ;)

11 comments:

  1. Great projects! Have fun with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects for 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful projects!! I just love Bramble and the Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects Dina! Thanks for the link to your blog - I love reading what other stitchers are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super group of projects you're working on. I love bramble and rose ... will especially enjoy watching this one grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice group of projects, I really like the Bramble and Rose IC piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea!!! squealing for joy and waives to Dima!!! Glad to see your first wipocalypse post and noticing that TW's Tracery Dragons is on your 2015 list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is although I haven't touched it since putting in those first few stitches. I've been too busy with the Dentelles SAL. Hopefully when that's done I'll be able to concentrate more on it.

      Delete
  9. Lovely list, I may have to try an ink circles design myself one day. Looking forward to seeing them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice selections! I have not heard of Karen Dudzinski before, but a little googling shows me some gorgeous things. Looking forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete