Monday, December 31, 2018

Looking Back at 2018

Looking back over this year I managed to finish 7 projects and two crochet. I didn't manage to finish with 12 as I was hoping. In fact my numbers went down but I was working on some very complex projects this year.

I made two amigurumi gifts this year for two friends who were both expecting over the summer.

I didn't do as much whitework as previous years, spending most of my time on goldwork and completing four pieces.


Still in love with beading. I hoped to do more this year but Hanabatake took the bulk of my time. It still needs to be finished into a case though.

I still have some WIPs leftover as always. I never did cleanup that section, instead I added my bouquet which I hope to finish this year. I've put in some progress over the past few days and finally figured out those cords, but there is still lots to do.


I also added a new Mirabilia piece to the list in the last month. I've been putting in a few hours every day so it has seen some progress.


To keep with the tradition, I will be stitching on Bramble and the Rose on the last day of the year. There is still hope I will meet at least one more goal this year.


6 comments:

  1. You're right--your projects were extremely complex, so kudos on completing 7 of them. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a great year. You finished some lovely pieces and should be pleased with them! As you say, you are starting to create much more complex pieces now which take a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful selection of projects, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done some beautiful work this year. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I do love Mr Blue but I'm excited to see Hanabatake finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the type and size of projects you do, 7 is a great number! Your crocheting is also super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work here Dima, complex pieces and I look forward to seeing your stitching this year. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete