Friday, August 3, 2012

I am Crazy

I know I am. That or I have too much time on my hands to surf the Internet.

I was looking around the blogs and found this. As soon as I saw it, I had to google it and found myself on TW's site. I got discouraged when I found out that this is yet another discontinued pattern. So I did a little search online to see if I could find it on eBay and found a site called Cross Stitch Stash. They basically sell discontinued or second hand patterns.

And here it is:

They ship very fast and the price is reasonable considering how rare this pamphlet is. I will definitely go back to them if I'm ever looking for something.

But I really need to stop doing this lol. It's just that I worry that I won't be able to find the pattern later if I don't get it now, which means that my stash is expanding faster than I can stitch.

I'm still working on Castle in the Air part 6 and Flower patch (I call them my upstairs and downstairs projects :P ), and I'm getting bored with them. You might find me posting about a new project very soon.

P.S. 생일축하합니다 두나 !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment