It's finally happened! Peacock Tapestry is finished. I actually finished on Wednesday, but with the bad weather, I couldn't take any good pictures. I had some sun this morning so I took the opportunity. I'm taking it in this weekend to frame. I can't wait to see it hanging on the wall :)
I'm still waiting for my new stash. In the meantime I haven't decided what I'm going to do next. I now have 2 WIPs so I can pull in something new. I'll decide this long weekend (Hurrah for Victoria Day!).
|Flowers in the border|
|Partridge peaking out|
|I added a bead for the eye|
|Beads instead of french knots|