Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Update by Special Request

Carla of Alaska Wolfpack was asking about Pretty Little San Francisco, wondering when I would post another update. Here you go Carla :)


I've been really enjoying stitching this, especially when the bright blues and fuchsias showed up. I especially love stitching on it outside in our backyard. The colors are beautiful in the sun.


Like my nail polish? I bought it after starting the row of painted ladies and just had to use it the very next day :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so ridiculously pretty! Thank you very much for sharing, I'm going to link my step mom up to this so she can see it "for real"! You are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that?!! Thanks, Carla, for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! These designs are just so bright & colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress. I need to get back to mine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours and you're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful. I see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! It looks almost finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Little SF is just adorable, love the trolley on the hill!

    ReplyDelete