Monday, June 6, 2016

June TUSAL



My TUSAL is filled with white thread as usual :) I also made sure to collect the threads I cut from Seminar so it's all there.

I spent the weekend stitching on my piece from Fiore's class and made great progress. I have one tear drop left to stitch and then a whole lot of blanket stitches.


I also spent the weekend taking pictures of all my Paris stash. I should be getting my Seminar stash tonight (including Fandango which I've missed), so hopefully I can start sharing posts of my trip very soon :)

5 comments:

  1. You must have had a wonderful weekend of reviving memories of Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - looking forward to seeing your new stash!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Really looking forward to your stories and photos.

    ReplyDelete