Tuesday, June 21, 2016

WIPocalypse 2016 – June


This month's theme is: Do you find yourself more productive with stitching in summer or winter? I've answered this question before. I'm still more productive in winter than summer, however I'm finding that since we've fixed up our backyard, I've been spending more time outside stitching.

No update on Bramble and the Rose.
No Update
Ink Circles - The Bramble and the Rose
Still hidden away poor dragons.

No Update
Teresa Wentzler - Tracery Dragons

Nothing to see here either :P
No Update
Satin Stitches - Donna's Fantasy Lace

I did most of my stitching on Fandango. Since it's nice and sunny outside, it's the ideal time to work on some whitework. I've been plugging away at the satin stitch border which you can see at the top. I'm thinking I should finish up all the satin stitching before I move onto the border. I'll leave the squares to the end.

I also worked on Sfilati Fantasia, finishing all the filling stitches except for one. That last one is going to bother me. I had a hard time following the teachers instructions both on paper and in person.

7 comments:

  1. Wow your work is so beautiful. I am in awe of how you work so well white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks productive to me - and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the right sort of light is important for whitework!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty, pretty work!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That whitework is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these water drop shape...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to see these projects even if there isn't much progress on them!
    Your whitework is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete