Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Bear for Grace

Last month, I found out a co-worker was just about to have a baby. He already had two of each so they decided not to find out what they were having until the birth. This made it very hard to decide on what to make as a gift. I finally settled on a bear with blue, pink, yellow and white stripes. All nicely generic baby colors :)


The baby ended up being a girl named Grace. Her dad has been sharing pictures of her on Instagram and she's already a pro at taking selfies with her daddy.


We finally got the chance to see her today at lunch. She is now about 4 weeks old. Her mom was really happy with the gift and got a kick out of the fact the bear was the same size as Grace lol.

If you are interested in the pattern, here is a link to it.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely bear! I would have liked that for my children as I really dislike the colour-division for gender. I had a lilac and yellow nursery for both my children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's nice to know your gift is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little gifted bear for baby Grace! So kind & thoughtful with the colours chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bear with wonderful feet to chew on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bear! I still have the blue and white rabbit my mum's friend knitted for me before I was born. I'm sure your gift will be just as well loved and treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift, such a lovely bear.

    ReplyDelete